Retirement presents both opportunities and challenges, and the transition can be difficult. This program addresses the psychological issues we face when we retire and how we can address them to get us through this major life change and into a rewarding next chapter in our lives. Instructor:... read more
- H2. What Will I Do with the Rest of My Life?
- * $25.00 Wednesday 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Class Size: Presentation
- * Snow date is January 31
Our day begins at Carmine's Italian Restaurant. Carmine's is a family style restaurant offering exceptional value to its guests through the many dishes of southern Italian cuisine. We'll then depart and continue to the Museum of the City of New York located on 5th Avenue at 103rd ... read more
- $135 per member, $140 per guest.
Our day begins at the Port of Philadelphia, where we will board the Spirit of Philadelphia for a cruise down the Delaware River. We'll enjoy breathtaking views of Philadelphia's skyline including cruising past the city's famous Walt Whitman Bridge and the Thomas Kean New Jersey State... read more
- $130 per member, $135 per guest.
*Snow date is February 15 and 16 **Checks must be made payable directly to AARP and mailed to the OLLI-RU office. The AARP Driver Safety course is intended to help drivers live more independently as they age and remain safe on today’s roads. This completed two-part class also makes the participant... read more
- H1. AARP Driver Safety
- $15.00 for AARP Members** Thursday 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- $20.00 for non-AARP Members** Friday 12:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Class Size: Presentation